Our guest for Episode 137 is Teresa de Grosbois (@TeresaDee) .
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (@HappyAbout), the AHA Guy at AHAthat, exchange insights with #ThoughtLeader Teresa De Grosbrois (@TeresaDee), the Chair of the Evolutionary Business Council (https://ebcouncil.com/). This TLL episode focuses on being a thought leader and an advocate of change to make a difference in the world we live in today.
In this episode, Mitchell and Teresa discuss how thought leaders can make this world a better place by thinking of new ideas and ways to do things. Not everyone is comfortable with change, which is why effective thought leaders need to constantly learn and develop themselves in order to be more influential in their space. Teresa further elaborates on how relationships have a huge impact in being an influential person and how changing one’s mindset can bring about breakthroughs and success. This episode proves that going out of our comfort zone can ultimately cause us, those around us, and even the world to be better than before.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Here are a couple of thought-provoking AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “Aha Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, Aha Amplifier: http://AHAthat.com
• To be a leader of leaders, you need to give up the idea that you’re the smartest person in the room and in the given moment. @TeresaDee
• None of us are ever done; all of us are works in progress. @TeresaDee
• In today’s world, anyone could be a leader, any time, of anything you have passion, interest, and time for. @HappyAbout
• Change is uncomfortable, yet discomfort is the doorway to breakthroughs. @TeresaDee
• Influence stems from all your relationships with other influential people. @TeresaDee
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife