Our guest for Episode 144 is Lisa McDonald (http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald).
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat.com), introduces his co-host for the month, #ThoughtLeader Lisa McDonald (http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald), an author, motivational speaker, and radio-TV show host who empowers business owners, individuals, and entrepreneurs to become successful by approaching life, love, and work with fearless gratitude, enthusiasm, and hope (http://www.livingfearlesslywithlisa.com). This month’s episodes will be fun and interesting, as they will focus on the general concept of legacy and what it means in today’s world.
Lisa inspires people to live life fully every single day. For her, it’s important that we understand our connection with others and the relationship we build with them. She believes that in order to build a life and business you love, you need to move away from fear, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed. Four more stellar thought leaders will be speaking in the next episodes to share their valuable ideas pertaining to legacy and how it affects life and living.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- A #Legacy can mean a different thing to different people. For some, it may mean when you take yourself up to a leadership position. What does legacy mean to you? #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- When you contribute to society in a servant leadership way, people will remember your name — both today when you’re living and tomorrow when you’re no longer physically present on this planet. #LeaveAMark #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- A #Legacy isn’t about hierarchy nor status; it’s about being the best person you can possibly be. Are you being the best you can be? #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- Life is more important than just business, so if you’re going to leave something, make it memorable. #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- When is the best time to establish your #Legacy? It’s when you understand contribution, leadership, paying it forward, and being of service. #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife