Our co-host for the month is Orly Amor (http://aha.pub/OrlyAmor).
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/CreatingThoughtLeaders), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (https://AHAthat.com), introduces his co-host for the month, #ThoughtLeader Orly Amor (http://aha.pub/OrlyAmor), an author, personal life mentor, international speaker and Executive Producer of the Social WOW Factor Cruise Summit who inspires and motivates others to be the best they possibly can and bring the WOW factor back into their personal and business lives (http://www.hwncc.com/). This month’s episodes will be fun and motivating, as they will focus on the importance of public speaking and communicating effectively in the world of business.
Orly shares amazing techniques on how to communicate effectively through public speaking and how to use this tool as a weapon to advance our careers and grow our businesses. For her, a man who has mastered the art of public speaking would be able to sell everything he wants as long as his mindset is right. She believes that if a person is knowledgeable enough and good at what he does, all he needs to do is provide the information and propose a solution, and his clients will hire him without selling anything. Four more stellar thought leaders will be speaking in the next episodes to share their valuable ideas on how to effectively market your business.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: https://AHAthat.com.
- You don’t have to be in the business for at least three to four years just to be able to know what works for your business. How well do you know yours? #GrowYourBusiness #TLL http://aha.pub/OrlyAmor
- Business professionals are often hesitant to speak up on stage thinking that the audience always expects that there’s always something to buy, and they are tired of it. Learn to #SellYourself. #GrowYourBusiness #TLL http://aha.pub/OrlyAmor
- People are more likely to pay attention to a #PublicSpeaker who speaks in sound bites. Are you speaking clearly and concisely? #GrowYourBusiness #TLL http://aha.pub/OrlyAmor
- Mastering the art of #PublicSpeaking is also mastering the art of #Connecting with other people. Are you mastering both? #GrowYourBusiness #TLL http://aha.pub/OrlyAmor
- A great #PublicSpeaker knows how to process their speaking without selling. Do you? #GrowYourBusiness #TLL http://aha.pub/OrlyAmor
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife