Thought Leader Life 165: Guest Rita Burgett-Martell
Effectively deal with transition through a change management strategy. This credibility episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Rita Burgett-Martell (http://aha.pub/RitaBurgettMartell), an international executive coach and an organizational change management consultant with Strategic Transformations Consulting, Inc. She is the author of “Change Ready” and “Defining Moments.”
Rita helps individuals and companies to deal with overwhelming changes in their lives and businesses. She helps them to understand the need for change and to let go of the past, embracing the future with confidence. Rita is passionate about developing and executing change management strategies in order to help her clients deal with these challenges.
To learn more about Rita and to get in touch with her, go to http://aha.pub/RitaBurgettMartell.
Here are a few AHA messages from this credibility episode:
- The pain point of most individuals and companies is that they don’t know how to handle change well. They become overwhelmed with worries and they are unable to make good choices. #Transition #ChangeManagement http://aha.pub/RitaBurgettMartell
- One of the greatest challenges that individuals and companies face is keeping up with the changes around them. How do you deal with this challenge? #ChangeManagement http://aha.pub/RitaBurgettMartell
- Change is not something individuals and companies should fear. It can be an opportunity they should embrace in order to start anew and improve. #Transition http://aha.pub/RitaBurgettMartell
- #ChangeManagement requires a clear mind and the ability to make good choices so that individuals and companies can undergo a smooth #TransitionProcess. Consider finding an expert who has both qualities. http://aha.pub/RitaBurgettMartell
- Understanding the need to let go of the past and face the future with confidence can help individuals and companies deal with the #TransitionProcess. Are you brave enough to step up? http://aha.pub/RitaBurgettMartell
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife
Get your own Thought Leadership Interview series, we are now offering this great content engine to others. See a short write-up and contact information.