Thought Leader Life 198: Guest Karen Brown
Identify and address behavioral patterns that impede greater success through leadership progression coaching. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Karen Brown (http://aha.pub/KarenBrown), CEO of Velocity Leadership Consulting, certified professional executive performance coach, professional speaker and author.
Karen’s company, Velocity Leadership Consulting, elevates growth-oriented executives to their peak performance with rapid, sustainable results. The scientifically proven Velocity Power Pathways™ approach uses ground-breaking neuroscience techniques to help executives become more effective and impactful leaders, opening unconscious blocks in order to create new and lasting neural pathways to success.
To learn more about Karen Brown, go to http://aha.pub/KarenBrown. To get in touch with her, visit https://www.velocityleadershipconsulting.com/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of many senior leaders is that behavioral patterns exist in their teams which impede team performance. #LeadershipProgression https://www.velocityleadershipconsulting.com/ @ReadKarenBrown
- #LeadershipProgression is a great help for senior leaders and enables them to identify and address behavioral patterns that hinder team performance. http://aha.pub/KarenBrown
- Are you working with an expert who knows about #LeadershipProgression? Knowledge about leadership progression can give a person the expertise to help senior leaders to elevate their #LeadershipPerformance. http://aha.pub/KarenBrown
- #LeadershipProgression coaching can help senior leaders to identify blind spots and to increase their self-awareness of their leadership capability. https://www.velocityleadershipconsulting.com/ @ReadKarenBrown
- Doing #LeadershipProgression can give someone the credibility to help senior leaders take advantage of training and tools so that they can become effective leaders. Are you getting help from someone who knows leadership progression? http://aha.pub/KarenBrown
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Get your own Thought Leadership Interview series, we are now offering this great content engine to others. See a short write-up and contact information.