Thought Leader Life 203: Guest Beth Bridges
Build powerful and profitable networks through successful business networking strategies. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Beth Bridges (http://aha.pub/BethBridges), owner and founder of eBridge Marketing, keynote speaker, trainer, and networking motivator. She is also an Amazon bestselling author.
Beth conducts business networking speaking and coaching for individuals and organizations. She helps them build a powerful and profitable business network. Beth is dedicated to helping her clients leverage their own unique personal psychology and skillsets to be more confident and more successful through networking.
To learn more about Beth Bridges, go to http://aha.pub/BethBridges. To get in touch with her, visit https://thenetworkingmotivator.com/.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many individuals and orgs is that they rely too much on #BusinessNetworking to build good connections, and get frustrated with the results. https://thenetworkingmotivator.com/ @BethBridges
- #BusinessNetworking is essential for individuals and orgs, as it helps them build good connections with the right people and their businesses. http://aha.pub/BethBridges
- Are you working with an expert who knows about #BusinessNetworking? Knowledge about business networking can give a person the expertise to help individuals and orgs grow their network and their businesses. http://aha.pub/BethBridges
- #BusinessNetworking can help individuals and orgs leverage their own unique personal psychology and skillsets to be more confident and more successful. https://thenetworkingmotivator.com/ @BethBridges
- Doing #BusinessNetworking can give someone the credibility to help individuals and orgs engage with people and become successful networkers. Are you getting help from someone who knows business networking? http://aha.pub/BethBridges
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Get your own Thought Leadership Interview series, we are now offering this great content engine to others. See a short write-up and contact information.