Thought Leader Life 208: Guest Beth Masterman
Increase your self-awareness to boost your performance at work. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Beth Masterman (http://aha.pub/BethJMasterman), who helps accomplished professionals improve their self-awareness in order to maximize their likelihood of success.
Beth facilitates conversations with her clients that lead to a better understanding of themselves so they can achieve authentic and self-sustaining changes that boost performance, outcomes and communications.
To learn more about Beth Masterman, go to http://aha.pub/BethJMasterman. To get in touch with her, visit https://www.mastermancoaching.com/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of some professionals is that they suddenly feel that things are not what they are used to and it hinders them from becoming their best at work. Do you know what keeps you from achieving your goals? #IncreaseYourSelfAwareness http://aha.pub/BethJMasterman
- Your personal issues are likely to affect your professional life the same way that your professional issues can affect your personal life. #IncreaseYourSelfAwareness https://mastermancoaching.com/ @BethJMasterman
- When you know yourself well, you can control your emotions, maintain composure and choose the best response even in a stressful situation. How well do you know yourself? #IncreaseYourSelfAwareness http://aha.pub/BethJMasterman
- Being a trial attorney and a psychologist can give one the credibility to dig deep into what’s being said and facilitate conversations that increase self-awareness. #IncreaseYourSelfAwareness http://aha.pub/BethJMasterman
- When you open up your mind to address the here and now, you can use it as a springboard to create a desirable future. What kind of future do you want? #IncreaseYourSelfAwareness https://mastermancoaching.com/ @BethJMasterman
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.