Attract new clients in real estate by leveraging social media and technology. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Marki Lemons Ryhal (http://aha.pub/MarkiLemonsRyhal), a licensed managing broker, realtor, avid volunteer, major donor, and number-one international bestselling author of “The Modern Real Estate Professionals Guide to Success.”
Marki has earned several sales awards, the REALTOR Achievement Award, and the President’s Award from the Chicago Association of REALTORS. She has over 50 certifications, designations, and licenses in social media and real estate. She travels the country teaching social media courses for the National Association REALTORS®, REBAC, and ASI. Marki is passionate about teaching realtors how to leverage social media and technology to attract new clients.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of realtors is not knowing how to leverage social media and technology to attract new clients. #RealEstate https://markilemons.com @MarkiLemons
- Realtors can attract new clients by creating video content and leveraging social media platforms to solve their real estate problems. What platforms are you using to attract new clients? #RealEstate https://markilemons.com @MarkiLemons
- An expert in #RealEstate can teach realtors how to earn up to a 2,682% return on their marketing dollars by leveraging social media and technology. Consider learning from one who can help you increase your ROI! http://aha.pub/MarkiLemonsRyhal
- Technology and social media can be critical tools for connecting with new clients in the modern world. What tools can realtors use to attract clients in #RealEstate? https://markilemons.com @MarkiLemons
- Social media can give realtors the opportunity to educate, set themselves apart, and establish their own unique visual brand in the market. How can you establish your own #RealEstate brand? https://markilemons.com @MarkiLemons
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.