Thought Leader Life 234: Guest Neysha Arcelay
Execute operational initiatives through change management solutions that create lasting impact on your people. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Neysha Arcelay (http://aha.pub/NeyshaArcelay), founder and CEO of Precixa. Her expertise lies in improving efficiency in processes and change management for companies struggling with strategy and execution.
Neysha targets alignment of employees’ goals with the company’s priorities and helps the leadership address critical challenges, not limited to short-term solutions. She believes that operational strategies and initiatives should be people-centered to create a happy, inclusive and engaged culture that can lead to excellent performance, accountability, and profitability.
To learn more about Neysha Arcelay, go to http://aha.pub/NeyshaArcelay. To get in touch with her, visit http://neyshaarcelay.com/ and http://www.precixa.com/.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many organizational leaders is not knowing what to do to keep people engaged when the company is going through #TransformationalChange. http://neyshaarcelay.com/ @precixapgh
- Many companies are not looking to get help with translating strategies into achievable plans. Consider getting someone credible to help you achieve #TransformationalChange. http://aha.pub/NeyshaArcelay
- Change in a programmatic approach can help all employees see that each person can have an impact within the organization. Do you have strategic advisors guiding you through #TransformationalChange? http://aha.pub/NeyshaArcelay
- Any change that you bring into your organization will have risks involved. Working with experts in #TransformationalChange can help you form strategies, execute the plan, and monitor results. http://aha.pub/NeyshaArcelay
- With the influx of technology and market diversification, many employees can easily lose focus of the company’s initiatives. Getting support from a strategic coach can cause effective change implementation. http://aha.pub/NeyshaArcelay
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.