Thought Leader Life 246: Guest John Bernard
Making a difference in the government through results-driven management systems. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert John Bernard (http://aha.pub/JohnBernard) who is the author of the best-selling book Business at the Speed of Now (Wiley 2012) and the widely read Government That Works, The Results Revolution in the States (Results America 2015). He is also the host of a podcast titled The New Bureaucrat. John works with government leaders in bringing the focus on results into the culture of government.
John is a recognized authority on Lean applied to the work of management. He has earned a national reputation as the leading authority on the results-driven transformation of state government. John has served as an advisor to four governors. He is committed to working the intersection between business, government and social good.
If you are working for the government to make a difference and are not getting results, you should consider reaching out to John Bernard by visiting his website https://johnmbernard.com and going to http://aha.pub/JohnBernard.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People who are working for the #Government to make a difference and are not getting results, should reach out to John Bernard. https://johnmbernard.com @JohnMBernard
- It seems nearly impossible to actually make anything work in #Government to make it better. It is not an accident. You can steer the ship and get the results. https://johnmbernard.com @JohnMBernard
- Culture is powerful because it drives results. I help you create a culture where people actually move those results in the direction that makes the #Government better. https://johnmbernard.com @JohnMBernard
- I wrote 2 books and served as an advisor to 4 governors. I had the opportunity to talk at and meet governors at the National Governors Association. This gives me the perceived credibility to help you make a difference in the #Government. http://aha.pub/JohnBernard
- A large-scale change in #Government is subject to a lot of challenges and pitfalls. The solution is in the details. I can help you select the right measures, engage people, and determine what processes to improve. http://aha.pub/JohnBernard
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.