Make your book a success through effective marketing. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Michael Stickler (http://aha.pub/MichaelStickler), book publisher at Leadership Books and Get Published. He is also a best-selling author, an entrepreneur, and a highly sought-after conference speaker.
Michael provides post-publication services for thought leaders and authors. He is focused on helping them build client engagement, while making their book successful with his effective marketing strategy.
If you want your book to be successful and need help with the #Marketing, consider reaching out to Michael Stickler by visiting his website at https://leadershipbooks.store/ or http://aha.pub/MichaelStickler.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- I help non-fiction authors successfully make an impact with their customers through their book. Once they have a conversation, they are ready to become a client. #Marketing https://leadershipbooks.store/ @BooksLeadership
- When an author comes to me, what they don’t realize is that having their book written is only about 10% of the job. The rest is #Marketing. https://leadershipbooks.store/ @BooksLeadership
- Making an impact on your readers and getting them to become your clients are the most meaningful things you can do with your book. #Marketing https://leadershipbooks.store/ @BooksLeadership
- People buy books online almost exclusively. But they will only buy a book if it’s recommended or is set in a community where people have like-mindedness. #Marketing https://leadershipbooks.store/ @BooksLeadership
- I developed a site where you can find your perfect customer and begin to sell them your books. As more sales happen, we scale up the advertising. #Marketing https://leadershipbooks.store/ @BooksLeadership
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.