Overcoming culture and people challenges in mergers and acquisitions. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Jennifer Fondrevay (http://aha.pub/JenniferFondrevay), founder and chief humanity officer of Day1 Ready. She is also an author, professional speaker and business consultant.
Jennifer conducts consultations for business executives about mergers and acquisitions. She is dedicated to helping them cultivate the human side of their businesses and how to prepare for the human capital challenges of mergers and acquisitions.
If you’re an executive and you want to make sure that the people and the culture of the mergers that you’re doing are handled successfully, you should reach out to Jennifer Fondrevay by visiting her website at https://jenniferjfondrevay.com or http://aha.pub/JenniferFondrevay.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Small and mid-market to Fortune 500 companies who are facing people challenges in #MergersAndAcquisitions should look at the work being done by Jennifer Fondrevay. https://jenniferjfondrevay.com @JJFondrevay
- Having been through three multi-billion dollar acquisition experiences, I saw how the integration of cultures affects the org on how they perceive their mission and vision. #MergersAndAcquisitions https://jenniferjfondrevay.com @JJFondrevay
- Orgs and companies that are doing #MergersAndAcquisitions have to deal with people challenges and the integration of cultures. How do you overcome those challenges? https://jenniferjfondrevay.com @JJFondrevay
- Mid-market or Fortune 500 companies should think smart when it comes to #MergersAndAcquisitions in order to survive or prevent possible problems. https://jenniferjfondrevay.com @JJFondrevay
- The people aspect when doing #MergersAndAcquisitions must be considered, as well as how to communicate the vision, mission and values in a way that galvanizes your workforce to really get behind them. https://jenniferjfondrevay.com @JJFondrevay
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.