Be a better business architect by building the skills of your team. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Sharon McCollick https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mccollick-383519, the managing director of Strong Point Strategy. Sharon is focused on building the business and leadership skills of people tasked with building the companies they work for.
If you’re a functional leader who recognizes that there are skill sets that you can improve on and that your team needs to up-level, reach out to Sharon McCollick at https://strongpointstrategy.com/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Functional leaders who recognize the importance of building the skills of their org should reach out to Sharon McCollick at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mccollick-383519/. #BusinessArchitecture
- We work through two areas of expertise: business development and leadership development. #BusinessArchitecture https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mccollick-383519/
- Most people think that business development is sales. But it’s actually #BusinessArchitecture: how to build a business. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mccollick-383519/
- Business development is #BusinessArchitecture. It’s things like strategic planning, business planning, communication, sales marketing, and financial planning. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mccollick-383519/
- Most functional leaders are extremely capable, well-educated MBAs with multiple degrees. We give them experiential knowledge and more practice using the disciplines of #BusinessArchitecture. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mccollick-383519/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.