Weaponize strategic simplicity to disrupt and dominate your market. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Praveen Puri (https://www.linkedin.com/in/Praveen-Puri-10a3944), president of Puri Consulting, LLC, and contributing writer at Chicago Business Journal. He is also a member of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting.
Praveen conducts strategic consulting for leaders and entrepreneurs. He helps his clients with strategic simplicity, simplifying their processes to strengthen it up to prevent them from breaking. He is dedicated to helping his clients weaponize simplicity to increase sales and productivity and disrupt their industry.
If you have a broken process that you want to simplify and weaponize for success and you need help with #StrategicSimplicity, reach out to Praveen Puri by visiting his website at https://www.puriconsulting.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/Praveen-Puri-10a3944.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders and entrepreneurs who are frustrated because they have a process that’s broken should look at the work being done by Praveen Puri. #StrategicSimplicity https://www.puriconsulting.com @PuriConsulting
- Do you have a process that’s broken? Do you know how to simplify it? You should know how to simplify the process in order to strengthen it so it won’t break. #StrategicSimplicity https://www.puriconsulting.com @PuriConsulting
- Simplifying a process makes it more bulletproof and strong so it doesn’t break and you don’t get any surprises or nasty side effects. It makes things smoother and more satisfying for everybody. #StrategicSimplicity https://www.puriconsulting.com @PuriConsulting
- I don’t think that simplicity should just be something like, “Oh, it’s good if we have it.” You actually have to go out and use it to make it a strategic imperative. It’s a competitive advantage. #StrategicSimplicity https://www.puriconsulting.com @PuriConsulting
- Instead of being in the Information Age, we’re more in the Attention Scarcity Age. Retention is the scarce resource and what you’re competing against. #StrategicSimplicity https://www.puriconsulting.com @PuriConsulting
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.