Empower people to be successful and to live more. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jo Dodds (https://www.linkedin.com/in/JoDodds), creator of POWER to Live More CALM and host of “POWER to Live More” podcast. She is also an employee engagement consultant and speaker.
Jo conducts consulting and speaking services for home-based coaches and consultants. She works with her clients to improve their productivity, organization, well-being, energy, and resilience, enabling them to be successful and live more. She is passionate about empowering people to do more of what they want to do and less of what they feel like they should do.
If you’re putting 80-hour weeks and want to be more #Successful, while spending more time on your life versus working in your business, consider reaching out to Jo Dodds by visiting her website at https://powertolivemore.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/JoDodds.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Home-based coaches and consultants who want to be #Successful and live more should look at the work being done by Jo Dodds. https://powertolivemore.com @JoDodds
- Do you want to be #Successful and live more? Do you know how it’s done? You should know how and what you should do so you can be successful and live more. https://powertolivemore.com @JoDodds
- To be #Successful and live more, you should do more of what you want to do and less of the stuff you don’t. How often do you get to do the things you want to do instead of the things you don’t? https://powertolivemore.com @JoDodds
- Home-based coaches and consultants who feel isolated, frustrated, and procrastinating and aren’t as successful as they want to be don’t feel like they’re getting to live more. https://powertolivemore.com @JoDodds
- I give home-based coaches and consultants the help they need for them to move forward and stop being stuck via my online membership site. It gives me an easy way to work with them closely. https://www.linkedin.com/in/JoDodds @JoDodds
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.