Justify your spending to get more funding through a comprehensive ROI methodology. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Patti Phillips (https://www.linkedin.com/in/PattiPPhillips), CEO of ROI Institute. She is also a researcher, educator, consultant, and author.
Patti conducts business consulting for managers and executives about ROI. She helps her clients justify their spending to help them get more funding and demonstrate the value of what they do. Patti provides consulting services to Fortune 500 companies and facilitates workshops for major conferences throughout the world.
If you’re a company that has been funded and you want to justify that so you can #GetMoreFunding, consider reaching out to the ROI Institute or Dr. Patti Phillips by visiting their website at https://roiinstitute.net or https://www.linkedin.com/in/PattiPPhillips.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Managers and executives who want to justify their efforts to #GetMoreFunding should look at the work being done by Dr. Patti Phillips. https://roiinstitute.net @PPPhillips
- We work with organizations and senior executives’ mid-level managers who have invested in programs and projects and want to either make the business case for further investment or demonstrate the value of what they have done. #GetMoreFunding https://roiinstitute.net @PPPhillips
- In the end, it’s all about process improvement. By gathering the data and looking at what’s going on with the program or project, we help them improve their situation. #GetMoreFunding https://roiinstitute.net @PPPhillips
- We help managers and executives gather and look at the data and improve their situation, but the bottom line is that they’re trying to justify their spend. #GetMoreFunding https://roiinstitute.net @PPPhillips
- Companies invest in major leadership programs or spend half a million dollars on coaching initiatives. We come in and help them demonstrate the value of that investment in coaching. #GetMoreFunding https://roiinstitute.net @PPPhillips
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.