Understanding business storytelling and how to tell a better story at work. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Paul Smith (https://www.linkedin.com/in/SmithPa9), Managing Director at Story Makers, LLC and a Principal at thoughtLEADERS, LLC. He is also a bestselling author, business storytelling coach and a keynote speaker.
Paul is one of the world’s leading experts in business storytelling. He has worked with international giants such as Hewlett Packard, Google, Ford Motor Company, Bayer Medical and Procter & Gamble. His work has been featured in various publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Time, Forbes, The Washington Post and London’s Financial Times.
If you think that you or the people in your organization are not telling stories and reaching an audience the way they should, consider reaching out to Paul Smith by visiting his website at http://leadwithastory.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/SmithPa9.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- People who want to tell a better story at work but think that they can’t, should look at the work being done by Paul Smith. #BusinessStorytelling http://leadwithastory.com @LeadWithAStory
- I teach executives and other leaders how to be #BetterStorytellers. The hallmark of my teaching is a training course of a full day with clients. #BusinessStorytelling http://leadwithastory.com @LeadWithAStory
- I teach executives and other leaders what a #LeadershipStory is, or what a sales or marketing story is, and why that works better than just bossing people around. #BusinessStorytelling http://leadwithastory.com @LeadWithAStory
- Executives and other leaders should figure out what stories they need and what the most important types of stories are. But, most importantly, they need to know the “how?” #BusinessStorytelling http://leadwithastory.com @LeadWithAStory
- Knowing how to create a surprise ending is an important component of a well-told story. That is not just for the movies you watch and the books you read. You want a good story around the office as well. #BusinessStorytelling http://leadwithastory.com @LeadWithAStory
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.