Thought Leader Life 371: Guest Terry Monaghan
Get more done in less time through proven time strategies. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Terry Monaghan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/terrymonaghan), owner of Organizing For Your Life LLC, dba Time Triage. She is a time strategist and performance and productivity expert.
Over the past 25 years, Terry has worked with hundreds of executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs, from Fortune 50 companies to successful solopreneurs. She helps her clients break out of the cycle of busy, overwhelmed, and exhausted to produce extraordinary results.
Executive women who are busy, exhausted, and overwhelmed and need to find balance in their lives should reach out to Terry Monaghan by visiting her website, http://www.timetriage.com, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/terrymonaghan.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Executive women who are busy, exhausted, and overwhelmed should reach out to Terry Monaghan. #TimeStrategy http://www.timetriage.com @TimeTriage
- Many executive women feel that their workload is an endless routine. I can help you have more fun and find more #Time for things that matter to you. https://www.linkedin.com/in/terrymonaghan
- People are multi-dimensional. You can’t just focus on one area. I will work with you one on one to help clarify the priority in each area of your life. #TimeStrategy https://www.linkedin.com/in/terrymonaghan
- Having 20 years of experience with hundreds of women and producing out-of-the-box unpredictable, unprecedented results in their businesses and lives give me the credibility to help executive women prioritize their #Time. https://www.linkedin.com/in/terrymonaghan
- Executive women can benefit from breaking out of the cycle of busy, overwhelmed, and exhausted. My methodology can increase your productivity while decreasing your hours and allowing a balanced experience of life. #TimeStrategy http://www.timetriage.com @TimeTriage
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.