Become famous and establish a brand and credibility for your company with successful global messaging campaigns. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Brenda Christensen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendachristensen/), CEO of Stellar Public Relations and a world leader in public and investor relations, branding, funding and corporate guidance with direct attributable growth worth over millions of dollars.
Brenda, with her over 30 years of experience in high-tech corporate communications and public relations, successfully helps prestigious companies and startup businesses to create and manage their global messaging campaigns for more returns and profits.
If you need to get your brand out there and make your endeavors successful, think about reaching out to Brenda Christensen by going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendachristensen/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Professionals who struggle to make known their brand and credibility should reach out to Brenda Christensen and start getting their message out there! https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendachristensen/
- We’ve been doing this for a long time – more than 30 years. We were at the beginning of the tech wave, so, we have a quick dial to all of the influencers who are still around. We have lots of great ways to get your name out there. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendachristensen/
- My track record and my willingness to help others spread their message over time give me the credibility to do what I do. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendachristensen/
- Our credibility has been built up through word of mouth. We’re very fortunate because we seldom go out and seek new businesses. Clients just come to us. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendachristensen/
- A company that was started in 1992 was not very well known at all. I introduced it to my influential relationships and editors and they thought it was great company. That product created a season of change in society. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendachristensen/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.