Thought Leader Life 394: Guest Bob Musial
Enhance your business development and address issues on miscommunication to establish credibility, build trust, and generate more revenue. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Bob Musial (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmusial/), a value-based business development coach, author, and innovator. He is committed to providing creative input on often-ignored communication “basics.”
Bob works with entrepreneurs, senior management of startups, and small to medium-sized businesses to help analyze, develop, implement, and monitor client, prospect and employee revenue-enhancing programs. He summarized 40-plus years of successful business development, sales, strategic marketing, advertising, and client-service experience in an easy-to-read eBook called, “Soft Skills. Hard Returns.”
Every year, miscommunication costs small and large companies billions of dollars in lost revenue, and no company is immune. If you recognize that somewhere in your organization, there’s a miscommunication, and you need help figuring out how to identify and then fix it, reach out to Bob Musial by going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmusial/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- What you say, how you say it, when you say it, and why you say, will determine how well your ideas, are understood, accepted, and importantly … acted upon. The converse is also true. Those things are based on soft skills. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmusial/
- Soft skills, like communication, are in high demand because they express subtle, yet powerful attributes that help establish credibility, build trust, provide value and generate revenue. How well developed are the soft skills in your company? https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmusial/
- Presentations & proposals are vital in business communication. Do you use memorable, impactful “hooks” in presentations to get and keep someone’s attention that demonstrates you understand and can help resolve their pain points? Do your proposals accomplish the same thing? https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmusial/
- Consistently communicating credibility, trust and value to clients, prospects and colleagues in a relevant way, impacts corporate culture and open doors to revenue opportunity. I work with companies and people to help make that happen. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmusial/
- Years ago, I developed a diagnostic tool that measures how well companies and people communicate in four interrelated, revenue-generating categories common to businesses and nonprofits: Awareness, Presentations & Proposals, Account Management and Revenue Protection & Expansion. I’m happy to share it. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmusial/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.