Thought Leader Life 409: Guest Douglas Spencer
Bring your firm’s brand to life with cohesive identity and consistency to connect. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Douglas Spencer (https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasspencer/), president, founder, and chief brand strategist at Spencer Brenneman LLC. He is big on brand strategy, which is seen largely in his passion in helping clients find and keep the right customers, talent, and ideas through the power of the right brand strategy.
Douglas has more than 20 years of marketing experience, working with professionals from around the world in verticals such as healthcare, financial and professional services, media, and nonprofit. He is a frequent speaker on how strong brands improve business performance through strategic alignment, employee engagement, brand governance, verbal and visual identities, and more.
If you’re a small to mid-sized B2B firm looking to have a more consistent brand and communicate with all your stakeholders, reach out to Douglas Spencer by visiting his website, https://spencerbrenneman/, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasspencer/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Small to mid-sized B2B companies who no longer connect with their stakeholders in meaningful ways should reach out to Douglas Spencer. https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasspencer/
- How do you make sure you’re reaching your customers, stakeholders, and everyone involved in your business? I can help you tap into these different avenues to develop a #BrandThatConnects. https://spencerbrenneman.com/ @DouglasWSpencer
- My role is to guide your organization in figuring out who you are at your core, what makes you different, and what makes you a better choice than all the other options out there. #BrandThatConnects https://spencerbrenneman.com/ @DouglasWSpencer
- With my guidance, I can mentor you on how to bring your brand to life verbally and visually. How you talk about your company and the words, logos, and graphic design you use in your website can bring in your prospects. #BrandThatConnects https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasspencer/
- When you ask your clients and employees to describe what you do, what do they say? If they don’t give the same answer, you need a #BrandThatConnects to the people. https://spencerbrenneman/ @DouglasWSpencer
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.