Reignite your spark by overcoming limiting beliefs and finding inner strength. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Brian Swift (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-p-swift-jd-7b2a8010/), the founder and president of SOAR Nonprofit, an author, speaker, and inspirational coach. His mission is to give people with disabilities the opportunity to participate in outdoor, accessible activities and provide them with accessible equipment.
Brian broke his neck when he was 17 years old, and since then, he has had one mission: to continue moving forward, regardless of being quadriplegic. He finished his college degree in four years, went to law school, and graduated. After 20 years in the corporate world, Brian developed a dream to help and inspire others with disabilities to get outdoors and exercise more. He’s been married for 30 years now and has coached athletics at the high school level in both football and basketball, showing that he is not limited in fulfilling his dreams despite his physical limitations.
If you are feeling stuck in your personal and professional life and find yourself asking, “What’s stopping me?”, reach out to Brian Swift by visiting his website, http://soarnonprofit.com/, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-p-swift-jd-7b2a8010/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business professionals who get stuck should reach out to Brian Swift. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-p-swift-jd-7b2a8010/
- There are so many unbelievably different reasons that people get stuck. My role is to coach you if you have a limiting mindset and feel stuck in life, and help you move forward. #GetUnstuck http://soarnonprofit.com/ @S_O_A_R_nonprof
- Everybody has different needs. I work based on what you need and what works for you, helping you understand the mindset that holds you back in life and in your career. #GetUnstuck http://soarnonprofit.com/ @S_O_A_R_nonprof
- I can provide a framework to mentor you on how to get past your limitations — around them or through them — and to guide you to keep moving forward. #GetUnstuck https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-p-swift-jd-7b2a8010/
- Even as a quadriplegic — paralyzed from the neck down — I can share my own life experience of accomplishing things that people told me I couldn’t, which gives me the credibility to talk about #GettingUnstuck. http://soarnonprofit.com/ @S_O_A_R_nonprof
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.