Find a better way to grow your business without trading time for dollars. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jake Carlson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/JakeACarlson), an attorney, natural storyteller, inspiring presenter, and host of “Modern Leadership” podcast.
Jake has been working with small business owners and entrepreneurs for many years, helping them find a better way to grow their business while enhancing their leadership style. He also helps them overcome their pain points as entrepreneurs without spending too much of their time at work in order to achieve their business goals.
If you’re trading time for dollars and need help from somebody to find a better way, reach out to Jake Carlson by visiting his websites at https://JakeACarlson.com/credibility or https://www.linkedin.com/in/JakeACarlson.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Small business owners who need a better way to stop trading time for dollars should reach out to Jake Carlson. #GrowYourBusiness https://JakeACarlson.com @JakeACarlson
- When you first start your business, you’re wearing all the hats. But as your business grows, your time is constant. You only have 24 hours a day, 168 hours a week. That’s it! #GrowYourBusiness https://JakeACarlson.com @JakeACarlson
- As your business grows and each hat you wear demands more of your time, you’ll suddenly realize that you’re on a treadmill. You’re running faster than there is time to run. #GrowYourBusiness https://JakeACarlson.com @JakeACarlson
- Small business owners constantly try to go over their neighbor’s fence, thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. I say, “The grass is greener where you water it!” #GrowYourBusiness https://JakeACarlson.com @JakeACarlson
- If you’re on a treadmill and are frustrated and the grass is a little brown under your feet, instead of jumping the fence and going to your neighbor’s yard, I’ll help you water and weed what you’ve got. #GrowYourBusiness https://JakeACarlson.com @JakeACarlson
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.