Achieve great marketing success for your business by creating a friction-free culture with loyal customers and engaged employees. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Roger Dooley (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dooley/), an author, keynote speaker, podcast host, Forbes contributor, and Friction Hunter.
Roger Dooley has a history and track record of success in building high-traffic web properties and customer-oriented businesses. He wrote “Friction,” “Brainfluence,” “The Persuasion Slide,” Brainy Marketing, and Neuromarketing, the leading blog on the intersection of neuroscience, behavior, and marketing. He is passionate about helping businesses yield marketing success while spending less, with science-based techniques that are centered on neuroscience and behavior research.
If you have disloyal customers and disengaged employees or if you have friction in your business that doesn’t belong, reach out to Roger Dooley and get the right support by going to his website at https://www.rogerdooley.com/ or visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dooley/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies struggling with disloyal customers and disengaged employees should reach out to Roger Dooley. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dooley/
- I’ve been a corporate guy and an entrepreneur, so I have one foot in both worlds. For the last 15 years, I’ve been writing and speaking about how we can use brain and behavior science to do better business. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dooley/
- I’ve focused on the intersection of customer experience and employee engagement and found out that they are closely connected. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dooley/
- Friction has been a multi-trillion-dollar problem for many companies. It frustrates customers, which costs sales, reduces loyalty, and creates a negative word of mouth. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dooley/
- Learning how to spot friction that causes disengaged employees and disloyal clients is the key to eliminating it. Are you getting the help you need to make this possible? You should be! https://www.linkedin.com/in/dooley/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.