Build a relationship-motivated brand strategy that delivers customer satisfaction and financial returns. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert John Bartold (https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnabartold/), connector, visionary, master builder, and Brand Architect at PIVOTL cx, where he is the design-thinker behind some of the most loved and lauded loyalty and engagement programs in the market such as Dunkin Donuts Perks, Walgreens Bounce Rewards, and Domino’s Pizza’s Piece of the Pie Rewards.
John is a natural architect with the innate ability to converse fluently across all business functions within an organization with a common goal. He leads teams across technology, analytics, project management office, data enhancement, creative, consulting and finance to set a vision and lead by example in bringing opportunities to life. John is passionate about bringing out the best in brands in building deeper, more meaningful relationships between consumers, associates and brands.
To learn more about John Bartold not just about designing a program for your brand but helping you think differently how you do business that builds relationship with your consumers, visit his website https://www.linkedin.com/johnabartold/ or email email@example.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- C-level executives from branded companies that have shallow relationships with their customers and want to get past that should reach out to John Bartold. https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnabartold/
- Brands out there have great products and services. I can teach you how to communicate what your brand stands for so consumers get to know more about you and what your company is all about. #BrandConnection firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your #BrandConnection to the community? My role is to help increase awareness by linking your consumers to your brand, seeing new business perspectives aligned with the mission and vision of your company. https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnabartold/
- I have extensive knowledge of CRM and loyalty tech solutions that gives me credibility to provide consultation and program design services on what best practices to employ relating to excellent customer experience. #Brandconnection email@example.com
- It is important to build #BrandConnection and a good relationship with your consumer base. How are you consistently communicating your brand to your employees and consumers that brings in revenue to the company? https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnabartold/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.