Drive results and growth with business transformation, leadership, innovation, and change management. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jeffrey Hayzlett (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/), Chairman and CEO of The C-Suite Network, Hero Club Member and Owner, Primetime TV & Podcast Host, Keynote Speaker, Best-Selling Author and Global Business Celebrity.
Jeffrey Hayzlett is passionate about sharing his executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, C-Suite TV, and Fox Business. As the Chairman of the C-Suite Network, he has become instrumental in creating a home for the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders. A compelling figure in business today, he continues to share his credibility as a speaker, host, and best-selling author.
If you’re looking for trusted partners, resources, customers, or if you want to be a trusted vendor yourself, you might want to reach out to Jeffrey Hayzlett by going to his website at https://hayzlett.com/ or visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Trusted partners, vendors, and customers who want to establish credibility should reach out to Jeffrey Hayzlett. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/
- We’re about being a trusted network – a platform that allows partners to trust each other in a valuable relationship which is critical. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/
- In today’s world where everything’s coming at you too fast, it’s hard to know what’s real. We need credibility. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/
- It’s important to have a vetted trusted community so that when you walk in, you know that you’re talking to real kinds of people. That just relaxes everyone and gives you an opportunity. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/
- I bought and sold over 250 businesses over 25 billion in transaction, used to manage a business where my marketing budget alone was 17 billion with tens of thousands of employees at my disposal. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.