Thought Leader Life 482: Guest Jack Malcolm
Accomplish success in business and life by expressing your full potential and communicating with others. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jack Malcolm (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmalcolm/), Owner, Falcon Performance Group, Inc., and author.
Jack is passionate about helping others express their full potential. He believes that people’s accomplishment in business and life depends upon their ability to communicate with others – be it in explaining and selling ideas and concepts, influencing decisions, and inspiring others to action. As the founder of Falcon Performance Group in 1996, he was able to combine his complex-sale expertise and extensive financial background to design and implement complete sales process improvement initiatives at top national and international corporations.
It’s important for humans to be heard, and if you’re struggling with that, you should consider reaching out to Jack Malcolm by visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmalcolm/ or going to his website at http://jackmalcolm.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People who want to be heard should reach out to Jack Malcolm. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmalcolm/
- Several years ago, I taught a presentation’s class in Europe, and one of the students came up to me afterwards and said “You know, in the end, we all want to matter,” and that was something that really sunk into me. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmalcolm/
- I’ve worked with smart people but they’ve got ton of information, knowledge, and even wisdom inside them that don’t come out well. I help them express their full potential. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmalcolm/
- I help people to speak persuasively and credibly. I help them speak so they add value to others. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmalcolm/
- Most of the work that I do is with training courses where corporations hire me to train either their salesforce, or even engineering team, to communicate better internally. I also do a lot of one-on-one coaching sessions. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmalcolm/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.