Creativity through connections with people. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Joseph Ruiz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephruizjr/) The owner and president of Strategic Marketing Solutions. He is also an instructor at Virginia Commonwealth University, a certified LEGO Serious Play Facilitator and speaker.
Joseph helps business owners and professionals solve problems. He shows businesses how to understand their ideal client and attract more of them. He also helps you to structure your marketing efforts in a way your entire employee base can utilize so that you will not worry about running the day to day.
If you recognize that your people are not being as creative as they should be, consider reaching out to Joseph Ruiz by visiting his LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephruizjr/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders who recognize that there are people in their team who lacks #Creativity should reach out to Joseph Ruiz. https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephruizjr/ @SMSJOE
- Leaders usually have one of three different issues. It doesn’t have one answer. It’s complex, ambiguous, struggling with innovation or they need a new business model. #creativity https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephruizjr/ @SMSJOE
- My experience in terms of really dealing with a lot of different wicked problems across a lot of different industries gives me credibility to help leaders with their #Creativity. https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephruizjr/ @SMSJOE
- Putting together the different #Connections, talking to people, understanding, probing and accessing is a lot of fun. https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephruizjr/ @SMSJOE
- Most people don’t even know what problem they’re solving. They actually define their problem as a solution, not the real problem. #Creativity https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephruizjr @SMSJOE
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.