Knowing how to tell your stories; translating complex ones into buzz-worthy stories and sharing them with the world. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Robert Geller (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rgeller/). He is the president of Fusion Public Relation. He is also a tech PR agency leader, Storyteller, Buzz Builder, Blogger and a Business Writer.
Robert is an entrepreneurial communications — executive & content marketing expert with deep experience leading diverse launch, rebranding & turnaround initiatives. He also converts untapped client potential into increased company value, enhanced brand equity and opportune exit transactions.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Technology companies that don’t know how to tell their #stories should reach out to Robert Geller. https://www.linkedin.com/in/rgeller/
- It’s never about the idea, it’s about the execution of that idea in the marketplace and awareness that gets generated. #Stories https://www.linkedin.com/in/rgeller/
- Building a brand is a marathon. It’s not a sprint. People will write #Stories about what they buy from brands they know when recognized. https://www.linkedin.com/in/rgeller/
- The higher valuations, the bigger market #Share and successful exits. https://www.linkedin.com/in/rgeller/
- Developing what we call “PR assets” will support your efforts to tell your #stories, #Share it out there, and communicate with various gatekeepers and stakeholders. https://www.linkedin.com/in/rgeller/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.