Maximize the full potential of your workforce with mental agility and handling change. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kelvin McCree (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylaserfocus/), Mental Agility Developer, Agile Workforce Strategist, Change Management Speaker, and Chief Learning Officer of Laser Focus Leadership Solutions, LLC.
Kelvin is passionate about helping companies, most especially HR leaders, to develop mental agility and handle change as they have a direct impact on the culture of a workplace. As a corporate change expert, he possesses multifaceted expertise in shifting the internal dialogue of corporations across the business spectrum. His toolbox of business innovations extends the full gamut of business culture and operations within government, non-profit, and for-profit sectors.
If you’re an HR leader and you’re sitting there, and you have an organization that is just not agile, you have an organization that’s not flexible enough to be able to change, you might want to reach out to Kevin McCree by visiting his website at https://www.mylaserfocus.com/ or going to his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylaserfocus/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- HR leaders who have a workforce that can’t adapt to change should reach out to Kelvin McCree. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylaserfocus/
- Organizations, according to Gallup, are running on about 32% to 33% productivity because their staff are unable or not trained on how to either deal with change or manage disruption. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylaserfocus/
- What we do is we come in and help customize programming that allows organizations to not only navigate disruption, but develop an agile workforce, or do what we call move from “have to” to “want to.” https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylaserfocus/
- Every organization must have the ability to alter its direction or adjust to operate successfully. Make this possible with an agile workforce that can adapt to the changing needs of customers, employees, and the marketplace! https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylaserfocus/
- Based upon our experience over the last five years, we have discovered that one of the single most pressing barriers to bringing up productivity is the ability to navigate change. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylaserfocus/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.