Understanding organizational inefficiency to gain the best certification possible. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Lee Henson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/leehenson/). He is the founder and president of Agile Dad. He is also a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Project Management Professional (PMP), Motivational Speaker, Coach, and a Mentor.
Lee’s 15 years of experience spans a broad array of roles and responsibilities. He is currently one of just over 160 Certified Scrum Trainers worldwide. His unique blend of real-world experience in various roles combined with the ability to drive home complex concepts in an easy to understand manner make him an amazing coach to get any team best focused on project related initiatives.
If you’re running a company that has #OperationalInefficiency, you should consider reaching out to Agile Dad. Reaching out to Lee Henson by visiting his website at www.agiledad.com or through LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/leehenson/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies who have #OrganizationalInefficiency should reach out to Lee Henson by visiting his website at https://www.agiledad.com/.
- We want you to feel the comfort of knowing that we humanize work, that we take pride in everything that we do and we help people engage in a way that they haven’t seen before. #OrganizationalInefficiency https://www.linkedin.com/in/leehenson/ @AgileDad
- We don’t want them to just build more things. We want them to come away with “less is more”. #OrganizationalInefficiency https://www.linkedin.com/in/leehenson/ @AgileDad
- We wanted to achieve the best #Certification possible that would empower us and help us to uplift other companies and individuals. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leehenson/ @AgileDad
- People need not just a #Certification to check the boxes but something that’s applicable in the real world. Something that is industry recognized. Something they can use not just today, but throughout the entirety. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leehenson/ @AgileDad
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.