Develop better and more productive relationships and reach your desired results by transforming challenges to growth and success. This episode features #Expert and #ThoughtLeader Pascale Brady (https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechallengecoach/), Founder and CEO, The Challenge Coach, Assistant Director of Corporate Programs, Sequence Counselling and Consulting Services, Intercultural Coach Consultant, Net Expat, and Certified Parent Educator, Parent Encouragement Program.
Pascale is passionate about guiding executives and managers individually or as part of groups or teams to successfully master their challenges and effectively resolve problems by encouraging courageous growth, respectful communication, and meaningful conversations. Having 30 years of professional experience both in the corporate world and entrepreneur, she continues to be a life coach who empowers individuals, couples, and groups to overcome challenges in life or at work, specializing in transitions and relationships.
If you recognize that you’ve lost track, and you want to get back on the right direction, seek the support and help you need by reaching out to Pascale Brady by going to her website at https://thechallengecoach.com/ or visiting her profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechallengecoach/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People who have lost track of themselves should reach out to Pascale Brady. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechallengecoach/
- While you go along your merry way in life, and everything’s fine and dandy, you may hit a hurdle, an obstacle, or something that may get in the way. You should seek a helping hand to regain strength and relearn your skills. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechallengecoach/
- I help my clients transform their challenges into growth and success. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechallengecoach/
- I went and decided to get certified as a life coach. I’ve been in the industry for 15 years. I’ve coached close to 400 clients over 2,500 hours. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechallengecoach/
- I am certified in different assessments. And I’m an insatiable learner because how can I be the best coach to my clients if I’m going through hell and back without having the tools and knowledge to help them? https://www.linkedin.com/in/thechallengecoach/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.