Drive faster market success through product value proposition and market strategy. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert David Fradin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfradin/), product success manager, distinguished professor, author, and President of Spice Catalyst. His online courses and in-person boot camps cover the complete product management life cycle starting with the founding values, vision, product life cycle and management employed by Apple today.
David is classically trained as an HP Product Manager and later recruited by Apple to bring the first hard disk drive on a PC to market. He now helps accelerate and sustain business growth by aligning strategy, people, processes and systems to enable continuous learning, innovation, and total customer driven products and customer engagement.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations that have products that fail in the marketplace should reach out to David Fradin. https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfradin/
- Before product development, and launch and marketing planning begins, I can mentor you how to increase your competency with agile principles and methodologies in your product marketing strategy. #ProductSuccess https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfradin/
- About 40% of all products that are introduced each year fail which means trillions of dollars in resources wasted. I can show you how a clear understanding of what people and organizations do makes a difference. #ProductSuccess https://spicecatalyst.com/ @DavidFradin1
- My role is to help you accelerate and sustain new business growth by aligning strategy, people, process and systems out of the products that you’re putting out in the market. #ProductSuccess https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfradin/
- Some amazing products are technically more efficient than others. Sometimes, you need good marketing. I can help you plan and manage a compelling product beyond technology with a proven #ProductSuccess framework. https://spicecatalyst.com/ @DavidFradin1
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.