Grow your business exponentially with fine rebranding and naming. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Athol Foden (https://www.linkedin.com/in/atholfoden/), President at Brighter Naming.
Athol Foden has a high tech background, as compared to most agencies with linguistics or communications arts background. He has two degrees in Computer Science and he has been a consummate technical marketer for most of his life. He believes in the power of meaning all day, every day, local, national and international. Half of his team is in Europe and they help in establishing a systematic naming process for various fields that include consumer and reports. His fascination for names and word patterns allows him to help many companies in coming up with their own, the systematic way.
If you’ve got a product or service, and you don’t want to make a mistake on naming, you will want reach out to Athol Foden by going to his website at https://www.brighternaming.com/ or visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/atholfoden/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Large organizations with naming problems that don’t want to make a mistake should reach out to Athol Foden. https://www.linkedin.com/in/atholfoden/
- We saw companies with naming problems so we help those that are stuck with theirs. https://www.linkedin.com/in/atholfoden/
- It’s all about naming nowadays – whether local, national, or international. There’s a process for it with full trademark legal checks that require databases to make it quick and affordable. https://www.linkedin.com/in/atholfoden/
- We are a proven, diverse team that creates a good, and strong name for various fields. We have a whole management team which works on the same page. https://www.linkedin.com/in/atholfoden/
- A proven name development process has a methodology that involves the sorting, searching, checking, and bringing of management teams to consensus. https://www.linkedin.com/in/atholfoden/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.