Helping business owners turn their stress into a stronger, better and healthier business by having a strategic plan. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Susan Thomson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanmthomson/). She is the CEO of ActionCOACH Business & Executive Coaching and a Board Director of Buy Build Sell WI. She helps business owners from all industries and all sizes take their businesses from good to great.
Susan and her team live by a simple premise. They build confidence, challenge you to see what’s possible, and inspire you to transform the business you have into the business you want. They are also dedicated to giving back to communities and supporting the efforts of those working to improve their own lives and the lives of others. They are proud contributors to Buy 1 Give 1 initiative, which helps businesses, give back in meaningful ways so they can create long-lasting impacts and an even greater sense of purpose in their businesses.
If you see that you don’t have a #Business #StrategicPlan and you think that you needed one, you should reach out to Susan Thomson by visiting actioncoach.com/driven or through her LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanmthomson/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies without a #StrategicPlan should reach out to Susan Thomson by visiting her website at com/driven or through Twitter at @Bizcoach1.
- For 13 years, I’ve spoken to more than 12,000 business leaders on how to go from the chaos of owning a #Business to one that’s healthy, growing and under control. https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanmthomson/ @Bizcoach1
- It’s so interesting to know how really smart people have this gut feeling of how their #Business works. There are so many reasons why strategies may work today and not work tomorrow. https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanmthomson/ @Bizcoach1
- The coolest thing in the world is the way we used to do #Business when you shake somebody’s hand. When you shake somebody’s hand, they will look in your eye, and the contract is made. https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanmthomson/ @Bizcoach1
- There’s a lot of ways to give back. We do a lot of public speaking. Paid and pro bono. We’re all involved in communities. https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanmthomson/ @Bizcoach1
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.