Thought Leader Life 553: Guest Brian Nelson
Achieve results by creating a problem solving and critically thinking-culture focused on excellence. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Brian Nelson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianspencernelson/), founder, leadership consultant, race director, speaker, and facilitator.
Brian is a proven, energetic executive; entrepreneur; in-trepreneur; and strategic innovator for government, non-profit, and private sectors. He is an astute translator between all sectors to find common language, align purpose, instill passion and achieve objectives. As a community builder, he is passionate about developing or executing strategic vision, creating innovative plans that result in creative problem-solving and critically thinking culture focused on excellence.
If you recognize that there are some intractable issues on your organization, consider reaching out to Brian Nelson by visiting his website at https://kindredsoulsfoundation.org/ or going to his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianspencernelson/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations with intractable problems that have become entrenched should reach out to Brian Nelson. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianspencernelson/
- We begin to see the world the same way all the time and we don’t see approaches to the problem. We help people find innovative approaches to these intractable problems that are like the status quo. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianspencernelson/
- Intractable problems are entrenched into systems and culture. Get the help of an expert who can inspire you to build and connect! https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianspencernelson/
- Personnel training is always a part of the solution for intractable problems in companies. Great individuals build great organizations. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianspencernelson/
- We’ll meet with you and interview you to get a sense of your organization to develop a program that always includes some professional development of your people because great organizations are built upon very strong individuals. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianspencernelson/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.