Sprucing up fan engagement through a game-based learning and service-centric culture. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Chris Bryant (https://www.linkedin.com/in/MrChrisBryant), is the Chief Experience Officer of Bryant Group Experience. He is also an award-winning expert, master trainer, and speaker in elevating the customer, client, and fan experience.
Chris brings years of experience working with legendary brands like Nordstrom and the Ritz Carlton Hotel Company. He works with professional sports franchises that are seeking to spruce up their fan engagement. He deploys game-based learning and programs and promotes a service-centric culture to help them not only engage their fans but to keep them coming back.
Whether you’re in a corporation or sports franchise, if you realize the need to spruce up #FanEngagement, you should consider reaching out to Chris Bryant by visiting his website at http://bryantgroup.co/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/MrChrisBryant.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Professional sports franchises that are struggling with #FanEngagement should reach out to Chris Bryant. http://bryantgroup.co/
- Even when things go back to whatever normal is, normal is going to be different than it has been in the past. How do sports franchises, who their entire world has been turned upside-down, deal with #FanEngagement? Chris Bryant can show you how. http://bryantgroup.co/
- What I do with the franchise that I work with is I help them identify and really clarify the promise they’re making to their fanbase and to the community to make good on that promise. #FanEngagement http://bryantgroup.co/
- I help professional sports franchises train their staff and employ a game-based learning to help them create a truly service-centric culture in the stadium or arena that keeps fans coming back. #FanEngagement http://bryantgroup.co/
- I was the Director of Training for the largest Ritz Carlton in North America, which became top-ranked in terms of guest satisfaction. I was also part of the Ritz Carlton Leadership Center, teaching companies on best practices. #FanEngagement http://bryantgroup.co/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.