Making sales fun and easy by creating meaningful connections. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Charlene DeCesare (https://www.linkedin.com/in/charleneignites/), who is the CEO and founder of a unique sales advisory firm and fire walk sales. She is also a sales advisor, speaker, author, and a fractional VP of Sales.
Charlene is the creator of the Firewalk Sales System and she’s also a Principal Advisor & Outsourced VP of Sales with Sidehill Consulting Group, powered by Sales Xceleration. She assesses and solves all of the sales issues that prevent organizations from consistently achieving growth goals. As a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association and certified Brain-Based Success Coach, Charlene is also able to “ignite” any size audience with motivation, energy, and enlightened engagement.
If you’re a business owner and you think #Sales is hard, you should reach out to Charlene DeCesare by visiting her website at https://charleneignites.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business owners who feel that #Sales are just really hard, you should reach out to Charlene DeCesare by visiting her website at https://charleneignites.com or through Twitter at @CharleneIgnites.
- My clients are really those CEOs, founders, business owners who are delivering high value services and they just really need help on making the revenue growth process easier. #Sales https://linkedin.com/in/charleneignites @CharleneIgnites
- I help them connect better with the people that they serve. I help them with their messaging and then also make sure that they have a process that is scalable and sustainable over time. #Sales https://linkedin.com/in/charleneignites @CharleneIgnites
- The highest level of credibility comes from seeing my clients actually be successful. #Sales https://linkedin.com/in/charleneignites @CharleneIgnites
- My goal is to make #Sales fun and easy. https://linkedin.com/in/charleneignites@CharleneIgnites
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.