Commit your team to results by maximizing your unrealized potential in the C-Suite. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Eric Kaufmann (https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickaufmann7/), Executive Guide, Speaker, Author, and Thought Leader at McLean and Harvard Institute of Coaching.
Eric is passionate about guiding execs and their teams to move past their comfort zone and bring more wisdom, love, and courage to their business. His specialties are leadership and executive developments, coaching, keynote speaking, exec team facilitation, strategic visioning and execution. He has been coaching and training leaders and executives since 2000. Eric left his corporate role as a marketing Director at Corning Clinical Labs for 20 years to establish an executive development consultancy, and work with leaders to think more creatively, decide more effectively, and relate more wholeheartedly.
If you’re the CEO with the C-suite, but your team isn’t there and it can’t maximize its potential, you may want to reach out to Eric Kaufmann by going to his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickaufmann7/ or by visiting his website at https://sagatica.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- CEOs or leaders who have unrealized potential in the C-suite should reach out to Eric Kaufmann. https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickaufmann7/
- Executives and CEOs can’t remove themselves from the equation. So if there’s unrealized potential in the C-suite, they have something to do with that. https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickaufmann7/
- CEOs run organizations and teams. All of them have the same three priorities – revenue and profit, strategic priorities, and aligning and empowering key people. But the reality is that it’s backwards. https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickaufmann7/
- If you get your people turned on, switched on, and empowered, then you can get them to stay focused on your strategic priorities and achieve profit and revenue later on. https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickaufmann7/
- I thought that 20 years of doing this work would be enough credibility, but there’s a few more things… I’ve worked with Silicon Valley Main Street, and I was inducted into the thought leader group at the Harvard’s Institute of Coaching. https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickaufmann7/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.