Accelerate and sustain business growth by streamlining your leadership and management. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dwaine Canova (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwainecanova/), CEO, Zynity and Framework for Leading Institute.
Dwaine is passionate about helping organizations form an elite team. His company assists executive leadership teams become and perform at elite levels. With the availability of online tools, he continually guides companies to evolve their capabilities and capacities for everyone in the team. His company’s online platform and tools make it easier for growing and aggressive organizations to develop a clearly defined leading and managing framework, an operating culture that enables accelerated and sustained growth and positive work culture.
If you have an extensive team that is just good, you’re going to want to reach out to Dwaine Canova by going to his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwainecanova/ or visiting his website at https://www.zynity.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Executive teams that are just good should reach out to Dwaine Canova. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwainecanova/
- What we found is there’s a gap if you get into a company and you want to find about systems. You’ll find they have an accounting, sales and operating system. But what they don’t have is an executive leadership system. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwainecanova/
- We help organizations put their executive leadership system in place. Our solution includes a framework, a set of SAS online tools and coaches who can help them participate correctly in the process of building their elite executive team. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwainecanova/
- It all started with the technology. As a young person in the military, I was an instructor at West Point US Military Academy, and their academic computer center right top programming and designing programs. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwainecanova/
- I went on to Wharton and get my MBA. I was teaching there and did the same thing. I taught programming and how to design programs. And so it was the technology piece that really made the difference. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwainecanova/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.