Thought Leader Life 586: Guest Ted Riter
Navigate transition and disruptions with trust and exceptional leadership. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Ted Riter (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ted-riter/), leadership strategist, rabbi, storyteller, trainer, coach, and founder of Empowered Leadership Training. He is also the host of the podcast called “starTEDover” with inspiring stories of falling and standing back up, getting knocked over and rebuilding, healing, growing, and persevering.
Ted has over 25 years of experience in servant leadership and in helping small and large organizations through redesigns, staff transitions, and strategic plans. His unique gift is the ability to blend modern thinking with ancient wisdom, to meet people where they are in life without judgment and to light a path for others to see their own greatness.
To learn more about leadership through transitions, changes, and crisis management, consider reaching out to Ted Riter by visiting his websites https://www.tedriter.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/ted-riter/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Executive teams in crisis should reach out to Ted Riter. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ted-riter/
- Crisis can be defined a number of ways. Often, it’s around a breach of #Trust or a break of confidence among colleagues. I can help you navigate a time of change, disruption or crisis in your organization. https://www.tedriter.com/
- To avert a crisis within your company, my role is to do the deeper kind of work in creating a person in your team who is trustable and not just pretend to be trustable. #Trust https://www.tedriter.com/
- Building and rebuilding #Trust is essential in anticipation of staff transition, company pivot or crisis. I can mentor and empower you to be an exceptional leader prepared for these breakthroughs when they happen. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ted-riter/
- I can teach you how to use the learning system I have developed for social and emotional intelligence based in both modern scholarship and ancient wisdom to aid in your leadership during a crisis. #Trust https://www.tedriter.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.