Improve leadership effectiveness and bottom-line profitability with authenticity. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Byrd Baggett (https://www.linkedin.com/in/byrd-baggett-csp-5491bba/), Certified Speaking Professional (highest earned designation presented by the National Speakers Association), best-selling author, co-founder and senior vice president of True Growth Leadership, and partner-member of LWM III Consulting. His corporate experience includes sales and management careers with two (2) Fortune 500 companies.
Byrd has been helping organizations develop authentic leaders and passionately engaged teams since 1990. He has written fifteen (15) books on the topic of sales, customer service, leadership, and motivation. Byrd’s passion and purpose is helping people live lives of peace, prosperity, and significance, and inspiring hope in others.
To learn more about authentic leadership and how to have your people demonstrate the same authenticity, consider reaching out to Byrd Baggett and visit his websites https://www.linkedin.com/in/byrd-baggett-csp-5491bba/ and https://www.byrdbaggett.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations lacking leadership authenticity should reach out to Byrd Baggett. https://www.linkedin.com/in/byrd-baggett-csp-5491bba/
- #Authenticity is a big component of trust. If leaders are not authentic, they can’t be trusted. If you can’t have trust, you have zero credibility. https://www.byrdbaggett.com/ Byrd@ByrdBaggett.com
- My role is to help you embrace the transformational power of authenticity to improve yourself and the lives you touch. #Authenticity https://www.byrdbaggett.com/ Byrd@ByrdBaggett.com
- I can help you discover your core purpose, core values and leadership behaviors to be truly #authentic and experience true growth in your personal and professional life. https://www.linkedin.com/in/byrd-baggett-csp-5491bba/
- With my guidance, I can teach you skills essential to developing relationships that stand the tests of time and change to help you reconnect with your team to explore the roots of organizational disengagement. #Authenticity https://www.byrdbaggett.com/ Byrd@ByrdBaggett.com
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.