Helping children and addressing childhood food insecurity problems in the community, while making a difference for future generations. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jonathan Stone (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-stone-55098b2/) who is the Co-Founder of Impact the Change.
13.1 million children go to bed hungry every single night, while 50% of food gets thrown away. What Jonathan Stone does is taking shipping containers and turning them into solar refrigerated food pantries so that the food that gets thrown out goes to communities that need food.
If you’re reading this and food insecurity is something you want to help solve, you should reach out to Jonathan Stone through his LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-stone-55098b2/ or his website at https://www.impactthechange.org/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Impact the Change helps children and addresses childhood food insecurity problems in the community, while making a difference for future generations. https://www.impactthechange.org/
- Impact the Change can help bring people up, give them hope and happiness, and help the communities thrive. https://www.impactthechange.org/
- I help feed people each week. There are about tens of thousands of people that the new trailer we just sent will do provide about 200,000 meals every single month. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-stone-55098b2/
- Impact the Change’s main purpose is to focus on ending childhood food insecurity in the USA. https://www.impactthechange.org/
- I help 13.1 million children who go to bed hungry every single night because 50% of all food gets thrown away. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-stone-55098b2/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.