Achieve success by netweaving. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Bill Wallace (https://www.linkedin.com/in/billwallace1/), the founder and long-time leader of Success North Dallas, which was established in 1988. He is also an author and netweaver.
Bill Wallace boasts his greatest skill which is “connecting the right people for the right reasons at the right time.” His flair in connection-making has benefited innumerable individuals who have turned to him for strategic business support, business/leadership coaching, as a Certified Professional Coach, trusted referrals, and educational mentorship.
If you’re a C-suite executive and need to gain the access that you absolutely desire, it is best to reach out to Bill Wallace by emailing him at Bill@SuccessNorthDallas and by calling him at 2146867778. You can also check his profile on https://www.linkedin.com/in/billwallace1/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- C-suite executives who do not have not the access that they want should reach out to Bill Wallace. #NetWeaving https://successnorthdallas.com/ @BillWallace1
- I bring in speakers from all over the world, and those speakers that come in have access that I don’t have, but through #NetWeaving, through interlacing our networks, then I gain that access and the people in the room have that access. https://successnorthdallas.com/ @BillWallace1
- When I weave my network with someone, I weave it with all other networks that they are woven with. So instead of one touch, it becomes my network, it becomes exponential throughout the continent and throughout the world. #NetWeaving https://successnorthdallas.com/ @BillWallace1
- For 31 years, we have met every month as a meeting group Success North Dallas. Our members have founded 99 companies, created over 1000 jobs, and 7 have received the coveted Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award! #NetWeaving https://successnorthdallas.com/ @BillWallace1
- People don’t realize so many times that you might have the greatest product, you might have been the best person, but without access, you really have nothing. #NetWeaving https://successnorthdallas.com/ @BillWallace1
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.