Achieve sales success by transforming an ineffective into an effective sales team. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mark Bowser (https://www.linkedin.com/in/markbowser/), a sales advice maven.
Mark Bowser is the author of “Sales Success” with Zig Ziglar and“Nehemiah on Leadership”. He takes pride in providing training seminars and consultations to some mega-corporations such as Southwest Airlines, General Electric, FedEx Logistics, NFL’s Baltimore Ravens, United States Marine Corp, Princeton University, Dell Computers, and Ford Motor Company.
If you have an ineffective sales team, it is best to reach out to Mark Bowser by logging on to https://markbowser.com/ and by connecting with him via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/markbowser.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Enterprises with ineffective sales teams should reach out to Mark Bowser. #EffectiveSalesTeam https://markbowser.com/ @MarkBowser
- I’ve got a lot of self-education by just reading and learning from the likes of Zig Ziglar, Scott McCain and Tom Hopkins, some of the best of the best, I’ve had an opportunity to be with and just spend some time with. #EffectiveSalesTeam https://markbowser.com/ @MarkBowser
- Many of what I have learned is from the ground floor. My family runs 3 different companies and 1 of them’s a publishing house that we ran for 75 years. And after doing it enough times the wrong way, I learned what worked. #EffectiveSalesTeam https://markbowser.com/ @MarkBowser
- If you have 3 numbers to open a combination lock, it doesn’t mean it’s going to open. Whatever their success is, it’s in the vault and I help uncover that, not only the 3 numbers but the sequence to make it fly for them. #EffectiveSalesTeam https://markbowser.com/ @MarkBowser
- I try to do the best I can to share that information as accurately as I can. So that it brings value and results, to get rid of ineffectiveness and turn it into effectiveness. #EffectiveSalesTeam https://markbowser.com/ @MarkBowser
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.