Reduce workforce time to proficiency and speed up performance individually and as a team. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Raman K. Attri (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rkattri/), accomplished business researcher, futuristic educator, prolific author of twenty (20) books, corporate leader, and one of the handful global experts specializing and speeding up expertise in professional and organizational settings.
Dr. Attri, an expert and coach on expertise acceleration, is passionate in writing, researching, speaking, and training on accelerating people and businesses’ performance for an accelerated world through speeding up learning, performance, expertise and leadership.
To learn more how to accelerate the performance of your workforce individually and as a team more efficiently, consider reaching out to Dr. Raman K. Attri by visiting his websites http://speedtoproficiency.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/rkattri/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Businesses faced with issues in speed of employed proficiency should reach out to Dr. Raman K. Attri. https://www.linkedin.com/in/rkattri/
- It can be very challenging when the management changes the mindset, technology, technology and approach or when the world changes and the employee base doesn’t catch up. I can coach you how to attain desired peak performance in a shorter time. http://speedtoproficiency.com/ @rkattri
- I can help design training programs with the whole ecosystem around your job to make sure that your business develops at a faster rate than it has been historically. https://www.linkedin.com/in/rkattri/
- With accelerated complex learning, I can teach your team how to quickly acquire complex skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and troubleshooting skills to have a competitive workforce. http://speedtoproficiency.com/ @rkattri
- My role is to analyze your business needs, cost of service, field service skill gaps and conceptualize performance solutions to help you move your employees at a faster rate. http://speedtoproficiency.com/ @rkattri
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.