Thought Leader Life 634: Guest Nicole Jansen
Create a positive impact and make a difference in the world by transforming your views and unleashing your greatness. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Nicole Jansen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolejansen/), who is a Strategic Business Advisor, Human Behavior Specialist, Keynote Speaker, and Podcast Host.
Nicole Jansen is the Creator and Podcast Host of Leaders of Transformation. She is passionate about creating a positive impact in the world. So she builds a community of leaders in which she coaches thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners to maximize their potential and earn millions of dollars.
If you are an entrepreneur who wants to change the world or provide value, but you’re stuck on that necessity of making money, you should reach out to Nicole Jansen by going to her profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolejansen/ or visiting her website at http://www.discovertheedge.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs who want to make a difference and have a big vision but they get stuck on making money should reach out to Nicole Jansen. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolejansen/
- I focus on transforming the way people see themselves, the way they see others, and the way they see the world around them which is all about having that abundance mindset and seeing the world differently. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolejansen/
- What happens a lot of times is that entrepreneurs have this brilliant idea, but then they look at and go “how am I gonna make money at that?” That’s how we’ve got to get them to see things differently. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolejansen/
- I work with entrepreneurs to take their purpose and translate it into a profitable business where they can make money, they can have fun, and they can do what they do best. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolejansen/
- I’m a big believer in helping people to play to their strengths because that’s where we have the ability to be the greatest, and bring the greatest value to the world. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolejansen/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.