How to get paid for the value you provide by standing up against procurement. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Brian Doyle (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianadoyle/), who is the President of Holden Advisors. Their past results include $1B in increased profits and a 200% market share increase in most profitable customer segments. Routinely improve their clients’ profits by 3-10% in the first year.
Brain Doyle increases your profit by transforming your pricing, negotiation and sales approach to deliver amazing customer experiences with higher profits. They create compelling visions for clients and employees and then roll up sleeves to deliver results. Exceeds profit goals & sales targets by helping clients achieve success.
If you feel like you’ve been beat up way too many times by the #Procurement buzzler, you’re going to want to reach out to Brian Doyle by visiting his LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianadoyle/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies who aren’t being paid for the #Value they provide should reach out to Brian Doyle by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianadoyle/.
- From the C- suite all the way down to the individual seller, they need skills and the confidence to understand and communicate their #Value in order to stand up against procurement. We call it negotiating with backbone. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianadoyle/ @bnhdoyle
- I’ve had the opportunity to sit on both sides of the negotiation table. I’ve been there as an individual seller, a sales leader and a marketing leader who used some of those same tactics against my vendors to extract discounts. #Value https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianadoyle/
- I’ve read #Procurement articles. I’ve seen what they talked about at their conferences. I know what they’re up to and that knowledge pays off with how I could advise clients. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianadoyle/ @bnhdoyle
- I want everyone to feel the confidence that it’s okay to defend your #Value. It is okay to ask for a fair price for your products and credibility comes via results. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianadoyle/ @bnhdoyle
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.