How to make small and medium business owners grow by not leaving money on the table. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jennifer Glass (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyglass/) who is the founder of BGSICoaching & BGSIAcademy.com networks which supports small and medium businesses, regardless of their products or services, to rapidly implement proven high-growth strategies across the spectrum of marketing, sales and strategic business, finance and innovation management.
Jennifer Glass is a highly sought-after business growth coach with a demonstrated track record in bringing her clients, customers and profitability. She has more than 15 years of experience supporting CEO’s of small-to-medium-sized businesses in bringing about strategic growth and transformation. Jennifer is always thinking of ways to continue making her clients more money and introducing them to people who would be catapults to even greater value, while helping her clients regain their quality of life and more. Jennifer’s toolkit incorporates the spectrum of the business and leadership value chain to maximize value.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Small to medium businesses #LeavingMoneyOnTheTable should reach out to Jennifer Glass by visiting her website at https://bgsicoaching.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyglass/.
- How many small business owners know they can transform their merchant account and credit card processing into an asset of the business, not just an expense? #LeavingMoneyOnTheTable https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyglass/ @bgsillc
- Adding gifts and loyalty cards can incentivize repeat business and get immediate cash flow. #LeavingMoneyOnTheTable https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyglass/ @bgsillc
- Offering financing incentives can dramatically increase the tickets that you sell in the business. #LeavingMoneyOnTheTable https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyglass/ @bgsillc
- How many of them know that the Marketing Solutions and the tactics that they can use don’t have to be so scary? #LeavingMoneyOnTheTable https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyglass/ @bgsillc
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.