Be a high performance rockstar and recalibrate your view on stress to fuel productivity. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Erik Korem (https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-korem-phd-19991734/), founder/CEO of AIM7 and high performance expert and thought leader who spent 15 years working as a sports scientist and high performance director in the NFL and with major college and Olympic athletes.
Dr. Erik teaches others to be their best without burning out or stressing out. His company’s mission is to revolutionize the consumer wearable technology industry. Dr. Erik has a doctoral degree from the University of Kentucky in exercise science with a research emphasis in the power of sleep and how it affects our brain’s ability to adapt to stress.
If you want to know more on how to turn stress into an asset, not a liability, consider reaching out to Dr. Erik Korem by visiting his website https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-korem-phd-19991734/ and his instagram @ErikKorem.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Stressed out people who aren’t thriving should reach out to Dr. Erik Korem. #HighPerformance https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-korem-phd-19991734/
- I can teach you how to harness the power of stress to create a new habit or a new skill to thrive in an uncertain world. #HighPerformance @ErikKorem
- With my guidance, I can show you how not just to avoid stress but to understand the essence of #HighPerformance especially when faced with a lot of stress stimuli in order to pursue audacious goals. https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik=korem-phd-19991734/
- My 15 years of experience in sports science and as an NFL director gives me perceived credibility to help you focus on #HighPerformance to make you more healthy and productive in your personal and professional life. @ErikKorem
- My role is to help you use a new paradigm of stress to move forward in your life and pursue things that you didn’t think you could pursue. #HighPerformance https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-korem-phd-19991734/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.